There are many ways to use the internet for marketing your company. From social media to SEO and advertising, every type has its own benefits and uses. In 2015, internet marketing is expecting to grow to a whopping 35% of total marketing expenditure. Statistics from 2013 and 2014 will guide you in what works best.
- Companies that blog generate up to 40% more leads than those that don’t blog at all – this is partly because of SEO benefit provided by blog and also due to the long-term expertise that is provided to potential customers via blogging.
- 43% of B2B companies gained new clients with LinkedIn – social media is a must.
- Developing explainer videos and infographics increases conversion rates by up to 86%.
- Emails with social sharing buttons increases click-through rates by 158%.
- The average budget of pay-per-click marketing increased by 74% in 2014.
- Inbound marketing accounts for 54% more leads than outbound marketing.
- Mobile advert expenditure increased by 145% in 2013 – mobile is crucial in digital marketing.